Thursday 9 May 2013

Sharing~

Today went to child care to pick up my son. My son like to pass by the infant care because he likes to say hello for the babies inside. While pass by today, I saw have nine babies inside a room. We can see thru inside from a glass window. And my little always like to count how many babies inside and say hello with them. My cutie boy. :)

For the nine babies there, only have two peoples take care of them. Two of the Malay laddies are very busy to feeding two babies milk. Another two babies is climb here and there..two is sitting on the rocky chair with tie up, two is let them lying on the mattress and one is walking here and there also. I think around four babies are keep crying and crying..exp for the two who are tie up on the rocky chair. Think they might not like to tie up. But the two malay laddies have no hands to hug and comfort them at all..I m wonder, how come just have two peoples to take care of nine babies.. Felt very heart pain to see those babies keep crying but nobody to bother them. Another one baby who walking here and there, almost standing on the another two babies who is lying down on the mattress which on the floor. Oppss..I m really hope I can go inside and give help! At least can comfort those crying babies. I don't know is it because I m too tension or care about those babies. But, if I m the mummy of them. I will felt heart pain. Mummies, please give more times to you littles if can.. I think mother care and love always the best for your little to compare with others. That's why I choose to take care my little by my own even that is very tired sometimes. I m understand might have many mummies need to work and no time for their littles. But, please do some research and observe before to let your babies to others. Just sharing~

No comments:

Post a Comment